The electric chain hoist CPV combines modern design and technical innovation. A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for professional applications.
The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the working life span of the slip clutch, motor and gearbox.
• Increased operating safety through 42 V control voltage (low voltage control) and the main contactor.
• The integrated limit switch for the highest and lowest hook position considerably extends the service life of the slip clutch, motor and gearbox.
• Overload protection (slip clutch) in all CPV hoists is outside force flow to meet higher safety requirements.
• Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
• Different suspension types available such as top hook, lug or an integrated trolley. A retro-fit to another type of suspension is possible.
• Any chain length (lifting height) as per customer order.
• Oil bath gearbox (or semifluid grease with CPV/F 2-8 and 5-4 as well as CPV 2-4 and 5-2) with helical gearing for particularly smooth service and enhanced lifetime.
• All-steel chain guide.
• The chain guide of the smallest hoist CPV/F 2-8 and 5-4 as well as CPV 2-4 and 5-2 is a thermoplastic (POM) chain guide that is integral with the housing.
• CPV series are protected up to IP 55
• 2 year warranty (excluding wear parts) and a lifetime lubricated gearbox.
• Other operating and control voltages.
• Flexible chain containers.
• Power supply cables, CEE plugs with phase changing switch.
• Radio remote controls, also acc. to EN 13849-1 PL “d” and “e”.;
• Pluggable control pendants.
• Wall mounted controls
• Rotary limit switch as a back-up to standard limit switches.
• Frequency controllers, stepless and ramp controls.
• Suspensions 90° turned
• Thermal sensors.