• Due to optimized gearing and improved bearings in the housing cover a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.
• Steel hand wheel as standard.
• Automatic screw-and-disc type load brake with corro- sion protected components.
• Standard free chaining device to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
• Robust chain guide rollers eliminate fouling and jam-ming of chain on the load sheave.
• Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections
• Alloyed steel link chain with zinc-plated resp. yellow chromated finish, in accordance with national and international standards and regulations.
• Drop forged suspension and load hooks are made from non-aging, high tensile steel and fitted with robust safety latches.
|Model||Capacity kg||Number of chain falls||Chain dimensions d x p in mm/ design||Lift with one full lever turn mm||Handle pull at WLL daN||Weight at standard lift (1.5 m) kg|
|UNOplus-A 750||750||1||5.6 x 17.1 – T||27||22||6.3|
|UNOplus-A 1500||1500||1||7.1 x 21 – T||22||35||9.2|
|UNOplus-A 3000||3000||1||10 x 28 – V||20||40||16.9|
|UNOplus-A 6000||6000||2||10 x 28 – V||10||43||28.6|